Ohmy goddamn, after like months, we’re close to finally being done with the book cover!!
I’m pretty sure the photo shop-ping part was difficult but damn so was choosing the font. We spent so long debating on the fonts. But I guess we finally settled it. Breathe in breathe out.
-Test shoot -finalise items needed for final shoot -buy finalised items needed for final shoot (only half because I’m halfway there) -final shoot -settle the book cover (sept)
—- by end july
-settle the book cover (sept) -get an American tax payer number or smth like that (sept) -set up a domain -set up a website (this wordpress is the website) -get isbn
—- by end aug
-settle the book cover
-get an American tax payer number or smth like that
—- by end sept
-get a physical proof copy
—- by end oct
-hopefully publish with createspace and Ingram sparks by 29 nov 2017