Created by Ariel Bissett
where you have to choose a book to sacrifice in the possible scenarios! But I’ll also be doing movies as well!!!
1) An Over-Hyped book/movie: Let’s start this off with a Zombie Apocalypse! Let’s say you’re in a bookstore, just browsing when BAM! ZOMBIE ATTACK. An announcement comes over the PA System saying that the military has discovered that the zombies’ only weakness is over-hyped books/movies. What book/movie that everyone else says is amazing but you really hated do you start chucking at the zombies knowing that it will count as an over-hyped book/movie and successfully wipe them out?!
- Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe. I just can’t with this book. I just couldn’t get into the feels of this book. It’s more about the characters and their story rather than THE story. Like it’s like a normal day in someone’s teenage life and it’s just normal things going. And like… this is.. normal. Good luck. But yea.
- My dislike for Ari and Dante doesn’t come close to my hatred for overhyped movies that I don’t like. Mersal (can’t believe they dragged A.R Rahman into this), Kaatru Veliyidai, Kabaali (I really, really love Rajini. Like Padyappa is my all time favourite movie like I watch it two or three times every year! But Kabali was just, no.) As for other language movies, I can’t think of anything. I actually didn’t like Hunger Games, but I only watched the first movie. I just really disliked Peta.
2) A Sequel: Let’s say you’ve just left the salon with a SMASHING new haircut and BOOM: Torrential downpour. What sequel are you willing to use as an umbrella to protect yourself?
- Not really the sequel but actually the prequel. The Star Touched Queen. But this book is not exactly the prequel to A Crown of Wishes, but more of a companion novel. But still. The Star Touched Queen. God. I hated the Queen. Such an annoying character. I cannot stand characters that can’t make up their mind and does things without thinking things through the entire time.
- Singam 2. Like no. Ohmygawd, let’s skip it and make Singam 3 the official Singam 2. Scream 3 as well. It was just. What the hell is going on. I didn’t like the motive of the killer. Aldoe I can’t remember it at this point. All I know was I remember thinking, what the shit, you kill people for that? Bleah. X-men II and X-men III, I don’t know why I just can’t seem to like ’em. I like the rest actually.
3) A Classic: Let’s say you’re in a lecture and your English teacher is going on and on about how this classic changed the world, how it revolutionized literature and you get so sick of it that you chuck the classic right at his face because you know what? This classic is stupid and it’s worth detention just to show everyone how you feel! What Classic did you chuck?
- I haven’t actually read much Classics. I know certain stories. Romeo and Juliet’s crap? As for Indian classics… I’ve read Ramayanam and Mahabharatham and I love the latter. The former not so much. But I don’t hate it enough to chuck it, but I do dislike it. Because Rama was a person of power and he didn’t invite change. He didn’t challenge norms even when he felt they were wrong. It was very disappointing really. 😦
But Krishna in Mahabharatha hella made up for Rama!!!!!
- I don’t like watching Classics either. Lol. I googled Classic Tamil movies and Mounga Raagam was one of them. And I hate this movie. I hate it because THEY USED TO PUT IT EVERY GAWDDAMN WEEK. LIKE WTF? I’M SO SICK OF IT. WE GET THE POINT.
4) Your least favourite book/movie of life!: Let’s say that you’re hanging out at the library when BAM global warming explodes and the world outside becomes a frozen wasteland. You’re trapped and your only chance for survival is to burn a book/movie cover. What is the book/movie you first run to, your least favourite book/movie of all life, what book/movie do you not fully regret lighting?
- Of course I love you, until I find someone better. Get out of this universe. And. Deception Point mainly because I was so invested in the freaking story, and the ending was just, oh, okay, hmm, is that it?
- Oh so many. So so so so many. One blog entry will not be enough.