The first update’s here.
Okay so back on 8th July I had 24 224 words with an average of about 800words/day.
So it’s 27th July and the current word count’s at 30 534. An addition of 6310 words which averages to around 300+words/day. A massive drop. I know. But considering I trashed 7552 out of 24 224, I actually wrote 13 862 words, which averages to about 700 words/day. And that’s great given how much reading I’ve actually gotten done in the past twenty days.
I’m kind of at the halfway mark.
Based on my original plotting, I should have finished eleven scenes but because of the changes I made this past twenty days, I’ve finished about thirteen scenes.
I have ten more scenes but I’m going to add a couple more.
Wish me luck!