I started editing with 58 190 words in the manuscript. I won’t say an actual edit.
I did do a line edit first which people do not recommend. But my line edit is really just to skim through and see if there’s any extra spaces, errors in spelling or something like that and to see if there’s any awkward paragraphs. It’s very light line-editing that I did in a day.
Then I decided to take a closer look at all the scenes as a whole. Look at all the things that are missing from the story or that’s weird with the scenes which is what I’m doing right now.
Currently I’m halfway through adding scenes and at 66459 words. There’s something about this story I’m so sure about that I wasn’t with TFYP.
Let’s keep doing this!